Classes Begin January 4, 2016
The Bible Institute of Charleston offers Certificates for completing a particular Course and a Diploma when successfully completing the Entire Course of Study
The First Course of Study Is Basic Bible Doctrine. The Bible Doctrine Course consists of 10 Elements….each one covering a Major Bible Doctrine. If you are disciplined and faithful, this Course should not take longer than 2 years to complete.
Each Course should cover about 2 months of Lessons and Homework
Questions may be directed to me at.. email@example.com I will answer each one…. personally.
1. Bibliology: Doctrine of The Bible
2. Theology Proper: Doctrine of God
3. Christology: Doctrine of Christ
4. Angelology: Doctrine of Angels
5. Anthropology: Doctrine of Man
6. Hamartiology: Doctrine of Sin
7. Soteriology: Doctrine of Salvation
8. Pneumatology: Doctrine of The Holy Spirit
9. Ecclesiology: Doctrine of The Church
10. Eschatology: Doctrine of Final Things
At the conclusion of this Course of Study, we will take up specific topics:
Why Do We Have So Many Denominations / Differences Among Christian Churches?
Where Is The United States In Biblical Eschatology?
What Is The Nature & Purpose of Prayer?
What Are The Decrees of God & How Do They Affect My Theology?
Plus: Your Questions / Topics of Interest